Greater Toronto Real Estate:
Title Insurance Companies
The purpose of Title Insurance is to protect the Lender and the Buyer against loss from mistakes which could have occurred in the abstract of the title and claims which cannot be discovered by an examination of public records.
Such mistakes include:
- Fraudulent representations
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Invalid divorces
- False affidavits
- Liens involving judgments and mechanics
- Unpaid taxes
- Mistakes in recordings and title searches
- Defective foreclosures or tax sales
- Deeds executed under a defective power of attorney
- Clerical errors in the land records
Below are some Greater Toronto Area Title Insurance Companies info for review:
To find out more just fill out the form to receive a free information package.
Click the Submit button when you have completed the form.
1. Dash For Cash: Buy with Zero down payment / Cash Back + Get Money for Renovation OAC, Certain Conditions Apply.
2. Call Now For: Scintillating Mortgage Rates | Pre-requisite: Buyer Representation Agreement.
3. Click Below For Viewing TREB MLS® System Homes For Sale Listings that interest you:
For Bank Foreclosure Listings:
Power Of Sale Toronto